Saturday, September 11, 2010

Hf.

I know I'm not a perfect girlfriend, and I can't never be one. But I never stopped trying..

I'm sorry I always misunderstood your actions and words, I never meant to..

I'm sorry for not being able to be there for you when you needed a listening ear.. I wished I was..

I understand I'm your first girlfriend, and I've been in your shoes before.. I used to say break each time I'm unhappy.. And I knew first hand how much it kills the relationship..

But there's only so much a relationship can take before it breaks down; before we break down.

Maybe the things I do make you lose faith in me, in this relationship.. Maybe i'ce misunderstood you. Maybe i didnt treasure yor rfforts enough.. But I've never done anything that warranted such a drastic reaction/decision.

I'm tired of hearing the word 'break'.

I really am.

I haven't lose faith, I still wish to b with you.

But I can only try so hard.. You once promised me you'll never say break again, you swore.. Are you telling me that your promises are to be taken lightly?

When I heard that my friend has passed away, and he's the same age as me, suddenly I realise.. Life is so precious. I've never liked gg to bed angry w my boyf, and hearing this news just make me feel even more so. What if .. I never wake up?

I miss you.
& I wished..

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers