Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I really, really really really NEED to stop online shopping. Gah!

This fri's our dept's kickoff @ flyer, then the amazing race in the afternoon. Being one of the committee, I'm reaaaally excited! Oh yes. Btw, still have not figure out how to take a video on my Canon S90 and Dennis said im stupid when i went to ask him cos he has the same camera as me! ):

HAHA. Baby's birthday is next friday, on Deepavali! We are going to Universal Studiosssss, 2nd time there! But the previous time i didnt take any rides, because I wanna take them with my babyboy <3

Damn excited abt the upcoming BKK trip! Will bring $2000 there be oooooooooover? Lol! Very suaku lah first time there.. ):

I love year ends, though they always burn 7800 holes in my pocket.




<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers