Saturday, July 4, 2009

Movie Outing

School was quite boring today, the lecturer is really so....... boring. :| After school headed to town to meet up w ferlyn, jiayi, amanda and sherwin.. waited for ken, guohao, patrick, alson, zhihan to join us and we went to watch Ice Age 3.



I've waited for this show to be released damn long already okay!! Damn funny lah. so much funnier than ia 1&2. rated 11/10. LOL. Laughed like crazy, and ken was sitting like a dead fish beside me without any laughter. =.= but the rest of us really laugh lik siao, especially the poisonous gas part. LOL. Seriously recommended. :)

After the show, chatted outside cine.. The rest left while patrick, guohao, zhihan, sherwin and me went Gloria Jeans to chill.. and guess what we saw. Someone concussed at cine. LOL. Maybe drank too much at Kbox??



LOL. Damn funny. After that sherwin &I took NR back, someone vomited on the bus. Ohmygod. ._. Nevertheless, I enjoyed myself today. Sadly.. My good mood died once I got home. Ohwell.

Anyway, thanks sweetie for accompanying me today, though u didnt watch the show with us. Love u much much ok! Thanks for your kit kat! Muacks! Don't so fan anymore le, I'll always b here for u. :)

Looking so much to later's Powerhouse session w my party people! Let's pray I dont die tonight. Hah =)

Pics.








I wish there was someway to let u understand, it was never meant to be a fight. Nobody can possibly win in this case, except probably him, which was precisely what i didnt want. Whatever I say would probably be misunderstood, so what's the point of me even saying anything?

P.S. I missed you..

假装多好

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers