Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Past few weeks: Party party and more parties! Hah! Lazy to upload all the pictures, those who have my facebook can view them there. Happy, cos I never get drunk at all during all of these clubbin sessions. BAHAHAHA.

Powerhouse on 11/07/09:












Halo Bar on 14/07/09:






Powerhouse on 16/07/09:

Kana drag to PH after school ;_;





& Finally, Powerhouse on 19/07/09











PHEW!

Ytd went Halo bar again w the TSOs ~ After that was Prata Supper @ Timah. Gossip Gossip, never ending laughter w them around! After that, Matthew Brenda and boiboi came to fetch Jiayi &I and we went to Bedok to fetch Shen Ping. They ate and we went Changi Hospital..

Waited lik 3 hour for him to see doc, and we chit chat blah blah. While waiting we went to Loyang Dua Beh Gong pray, and then went back to fetch him.. Then Boiboi sent me home. Was supposed to meet him for lunch today HAHAHA but as usual I slept til 2pm. :X





School again later! NO POWERHOUSE TONIGHT!!!!

I MISS MY GF FERLYN. She says Im a lousy bf cos i neglected her. *sad* Love u much much ok!!! MUACKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers