Thursday, November 5, 2009

Bah. I hate the rain!!!! I seem to be cold from the moment i step out of my hse, cold all e way on the bus to work, cold DURING work, cold on the bus back home. ): Seems lik winter for me, lol.

Anyway, damnnnnnnnnnnn tired lahhh. ): Ytd was my off day, went for my exam. Happy sia, everything know how to do~ After that headed to bugis shop shop abit.. Wanted to find pink marker, cannot find ._. soooo headed to Bras Basah Complex.. Searched the whole 5 storeys, finally found!! Happy..

After that, headed back to cck complex to swim.. Swim 15 mins, RAIN! Worse thing was, after showering and changing.. The rain STOPPED! Nnb.. At least managed to swim 6 laps.. better than nth.. Long time no swim le siaaaa! noob liao. Hah.

Soooo went home, studied for my FTT and then went to take. Didnt have any confidence at all, but surprisingly passed! (: Happy dayyyyy~

Anyway, im dying from exhaustion cannn! Studied til 8.30 in e office just now, awww. Hate exams!

Ok just an update, because my blog is getting stagnant. Meeting sweetie tmr!!! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers