Monday, November 16, 2009

YAWN!

Wooo! Long time never update, anyway. Happy birthday to Elaine Cheng! Celebrated her bday over @ Powerhouse on sat, long time since i stepped into that place..

Anyway before Powerhouse was BBQ over at Reena's place, with few of my colleagues. Haha. Ate and chat chat. chit chit. chit chat. -.-""

Rushed home to change, cab over to fetch 1u and then Ken n jiayi. Met up w e rest over there. Ppl who attended: Me 1u Ken jiayi Ferlyn Kunming Bevan Patrick Linda William Daniel Brian Alicia and not forgetting Elaine herself. Danny joined me as well ~

Anyway, high high in e sky lor. 2 martells and 2 flamings = byebye ling! But actually i never VERY drunk. Unlike Ken, high until push me fall down. But i dont rly remember, and i was wondering why my leg was bleeding suddenly. NNB. LOL.

Anyway, Elaine was busy drinking that night, so her camera become mine to zilian. :X









Endrea & me

Bevan

Kunming the siaopeh

Ken the pusher!!!

1u

Ferlyn my ex gf. LOL!

Anthony




Last of all, happy birthday Elaine! Hoped u enjoyed yourself. Muacksss




Anyway, last 2 papers this wed n fri. And free to relax until nxt yr alr. Weee!!!

P.S. I cut my hair, nice or not?! lolx!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers