Monday, January 11, 2010

:(

I miss you.

I miss the three of us. I miss how we did everything together. Falling in love together, getting into trouble together, and when the wake-up call came, learning together.

I didnt forget the times we learnt to sing 'Wo Xiang Yao Shuo' together. Stalking Kobayashi, so many so many. Emoing tgt, u calling me at 7am in the morning, and me calling u at 4am.. And then going to sing K tgt, then sing until cry tgt. Hah.. During the times when I was still with him, you'll be even more angrier on my behalf. &Times yi will defend my actions, and u'll scold me, for being foolish. U guys, my angel and devil.. Hah. Forlorn, Lovelorn, and Revlon . . Isnt that how we were always meant to be..

Its been 5 years. I expected much more. Laughing tgt w yi just now, i miss my yu.. How I wish u're still here to let me rant each day's unhappiness, just like we always did. It hurts when I heard about you getting married from someone else.






Whatever happened to us, my dear friend?

我真的很想你。

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers