Monday, January 4, 2010

One More Moment

Don't take too long to say
'I love you' to the ones you love
Cause time has a habit of slipping away
And out on a clear blue sky
When lightning strikes on a sunny day
Just take me in and keep me from the rain

And the words that seem so hard so say
Come out when you've gone away
Just stay a little while and hear me say

That I want you here tonight
And I need you by my side
For just one more moment
For just one more moment with you


Boiler + Powerhouse on Sat w Andy and his friends, wa piang. Drink whiskey like drink plain water. Went Dfly and Powerhouse as well to find ms Endrea foo. Fun fun night ~ Boiler was not as bad as I expected, guess its bout the company! :)

Random update, countdown 48 days to Taiwan!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers