Thursday, April 23, 2009

I was born to tell you I love you
And I am torn to do what I have to, to make you mine
Stay with me tonight


Current addict - Your Call & Silly Boy! Hah! Decided to be a good girl today and stay home, instead of gg PH. I know sis v gian. Hah! Ken, Alson and Jiayi went supper, didnt join them too.. Was playing dota. Couldnt sleep, and had Aloy to acc me on the phone (=

I suddenly miss outings w BH+G! Miss Bevan bro &Ferlyn sweetie especially. Hah! Fri gonna catch friday 13th with them. COOOOOOOOOL.

This sat is both Yu's bday celebration over @ Phuture and Ahjoy darling's bday celebration over @ Babyface/Sabai. But I wanna go Powerhouse. :( Just a uber random post.. Because, LOOK AT THE TIMING, I CANT SLEEP!!!

OHHHH, apparently some parts of 5th book of the Twilight Series - Midnight Sun - was leaked out and the book was put on hold. SIGH! I love Edward Cullen. *Drools*

&I miss silly boy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers