Monday, April 27, 2009

PH ~

HO LA HO LA. Update abt ph liao. Ken, Guohao &Jiayi all chasing me for pictures. Hah! Anyway, Sat night was Jiayu &Jasmine belated birthday celebration over at Powerhouse. I managed to psycho Yu's bday party all the way from Phuture to Power. Zai bo!!! Hahaha!

So anyway, went to Jiayi's counter to find her first as I was damn early. Reached Vivo at 9.20 -.- " Met Ken and walked over to St James to meet up w Jiayu & friends. Signed them in and headed to table, and then smoked and chilled outside til the rest arrived.

At our table = Guohao, Ken, Jason Jacey, Red &Mu, Jiayi, Jiayu &Friends! Jasmine's table was quite far from us. LOL. Alson and Audrey joined us later on in e night, followed by Alvin &friends. Bumped into Candy, and Jingyao =)

Bday girl Jiayu was GONEEEEE after 4 flaming. HAHAHAHAHA. I see her i keep laughing nonstop. LOL. Martell for the night, each of us 5 secs of Martell each, I was trying my damn best to siam, BUT NO USE!!! Hahahaha. &thanks to Jacey who wanted me to share 2 flaming with her, I died as well. Guohao high, Jiayi died, Ken high, Audrey high, Jacey concussed, Jasmine also dieeeeed. LOL.

Sat night damn happening, HOR JIAYI? HAHAHAHAHHA. Shhhh. XD was on platform most of the night, thanks Audrey sweetie who was accompanying me for quite sometime. Hah!

Pics:





























THIS GUY SO POOR THING LA. WHERE'S ALL HIS FRIENDS????????????? LOL. Guohao and I walked past and he & some other guys helped him out of the drain. Hah.

Cabbed home w Ken, Jiayi &Guohao.. Reached home liao was on phone w Aloysius.. Slept around 7ish..

&&, I rmb posing for alot of pics, that disappeared?!!?? LOL. AND JASON, PLS SEND ME THE PICS WE TOOK.......

Anyway, Belated happy bday to my dear girls Jasmine and Jiayu And Joy Darling! (All J) Hope u all enjoyed urself!! Loves =3

Sunday is boring, slept the whole day &look at the time it is now. >.> sigh! Meeting my girlies jiayi and qianen tonight for supper. hehhehehhhehheheheheh. I miss bff lah!!

Sigh.. I miss silly boy.. Miss those msges we'll shoot each other~ :( Suddenly I feel so .. angry & sad. I face &tk rejections well; dont say we need time & suddenly texts gg unreplied/hrs to reply.. Where are those days i'd wake up to ur texts? I thought u'd be different; I wanted u to be different. For once, u're someone i really cared abt.. Just what are u thinking? Sigh. &somehow, i blame myself for saying out those words..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers