Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Met up w my girlies Qianen and Jiayi + Ken for supper at Bukit Timah just now ~ Had chicken rice.. Hah.



Qianen - Candid. OK DON KILL ME LAH PLS!



Aft eating we were smoking beside the road. &suddenly while we were chatting, got 1 siaopeh driver drove his car up the curb and we had to siam! SMLJ? LOL. STUNNED.


Hah! After that was sitting down chit chat at bus stop.. Everyone left, DONNO WHERE IS MY BUS!!! Last bus supposed to be at 12.04am den I wait until 12.15am also bo >.> Ended up walkin to another bus stop take the idiot 67. Waited so damn long!

Sibei moodless today. :( I need some BHG outings to cheer me up! :(

&&&&&idiot Say Bing say he dont wanna play dota with me if I use veno. WHY LIKE THAT? LOL

Imissyou. Butimtryingnottoanymore. What is wrong with me??!! I didnt mean to fall.. ButIdid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers