Sunday, May 10, 2009

Just got home from outing w my darlings :)

Met up w Jiayi @ Jurong Point, and had dinner. Accompanied her to look for her heels.. Qianen, Ferlyn &Bevan joined us after that.. Ken was the last ~

Went arcade, my 2 brothers went to play Silent Hill, and the 4 of us girls were hiding inside the neoprint machine and chatting! Love my girlies <3

Then went for our movie - The Uninvited.



Nice show! The ending caught me by surprise. Hah. But ferlyn sweetie say borrrrrring. Rated 8/10! :)

Headed home after the show, and was chatting w jiayi and ken at void deck. Heh!

Pics:











Carrying Ken's bag. Why i look so fierce. LOL.


I can barely see Bevan..


Gonna slowly get back my posts, sigh! Tmr is Sunday already, Happy Mother's Day to every Mommy out there. I miss my mom ~ She's in Msia now..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers