Saturday, May 16, 2009

Ok la OK LA!!!! Update liao! Ownself grab pics hor. LOL. Btw, THANKS AH FERLYN. I drunk liao take camera happily anyhow snap.. How did we manage to tk 168 pics in that 5 hrs? LOL.

Ytd Guohao, Audrey and Patrick came over my hse for mahjong. We mahjonged from like 10pm to 8am. Thats almost 10 hrs nonstop of MJ ok. Even me this mahjong freak also cannot take it sia. LOL.

Anyway, Fri night was dblo night, celebration for Ken's end of exams + new car + Ferlyn's sorta belated celebration.

Thanks to Casherine sis, who lent Ferlyn her IC. Sorry dear, made ya wait for me so long outside dblo. DON KEEP SCOLD SCOLD LA. haha! And also Regina, sorry to make ya wait so long, then u never even went in w us then went phuture already. Thanks babes!

People present: Me, Jiayi, Ken, Alson, Bevan, Ferlyn, Guohao, Audrey, Sara, Patrick, Amanda &bf, Zhihao, ZhengJie, blah blah blah. Alot names forgotten..

Anyway xiao ming bestfriend came to find me tgt w Alex ~ Din know they know each other. Haha! Thanks to mingming's flaming lambo for ferlyn &me that killed me. :s

Bumped into Alvin & Michael, and Liping as well. Haha.

Needless to say, drink drank drunk. Headed to Rebel after DBLO closed, Rebel is b o r i n g . I miss MOS :( Cabbed home w Ken after that.

Wanna say sorry &thanks to all the girls who were taking care of me that night, Ferlyn who was accompanying me throughout when I was on the dancefloor. Amanda and Sara who was trying to calm me down after Dblo closed, and Patrick, nono PATRICIA as well. HEH.

Nice night, but no more clubbing for awhile. :) Pics - U NOE HOW LONG IT TOOK ME TO UPLOAD THESE PICS? & I din even upload all. SO LAZY.













































































Ending off with this SUPER HILARIOUS PIC:



Look at our super HAPPY expressions. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers