Sunday, May 24, 2009

Lalalala! What a peaceful weekend I had :D

Fri night after school headed to town to meet up w my darlings~ Was playing photohunt, l4d, and wasting our time away at E2MAX.



It was movie night, w ken, bevan &ferlyn, jiayi, alson, ahdi, patrick, kunming the siaopeh, and chee hwei. Haha! 11 people~ for night at the museum 2!



Been waiting for this movie forever okays!!!! OMG. Didnt disappoint me, was laughing throughout the whole movie. Patricia was dozing off beside me >.> and kun that siaopeh keep whispering to his friend! LOL.

Sat Ken came to fetch me and ferlyn&bevan, and we headed to ferlyn's hse for her to change, and went to Pasir Ris Park for her fren's bday celebration..

They made me take this photo.....



We were playing Daidee, and loser's forfeit was truth or dare.. WA LAO. THEY ASK ME DO V XIA SUAY THINGS LO. lik standing on top of the BBQ pit and turn circles. LOL! They think bartop meh.. LOLOLOL.

Went out for dinner, and back to there. Was talking to Bevan and Ken at the beach there..





After that, Ken and I headed to Tamp to pick Alvin up, and Jurong for Zhihan, and headed back to my hse for mahjong. :DDD Played til morning 7+ *yawns*

Tmr's work again! AWWWW. Boring!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers