Thursday, June 18, 2009

:(

Im so tired..

Ytd morning was exam.. After exam headed to town to meet up w Ken. Went Taka shopping w him.. Like his personal assistant lor. Help him carry this carry that.. LOL.

Then he fetched me to my office, sorry for making u wait so long! After that we went to Causeway for "Land of the Lost". LAME SHOW. L A M E ! Ken and I were rolling eyes at each other inside the cinema. LOL. After show home sweet home ~

This morning headed to Bugis.. After Bugis headed back to Clementi, Ken fetched me to SIM library. Study.. Less than 2 hrs later i got bored. LOL. So headed to Bevan's hse to find him chat awhile.

After that Ken dropped me off at his hse bus stop, and I went town to find BFF, yiyi! Chat nonstop about lotsa stuffs.. Miss her so much la! Never ending topics to talk about..

Homeeeeeeee! Mahjong Mahjong Mahjong this weekend. :)

Went past ur hse on the way home, my heart suddenly ached so badly i could barely breathe. Time spent w u seemed so long ago, i missed u.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers