Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Random.

School's resuming tmr, b o r i n g!

Random rantings:

I dont know if he/she reads my blog, but I guess im quite relieved my posts all gt deleted. In a way, I kinda pity the girl, trusting him wholeheartedly, when he's saying those words and meeting me behind her back. How sweet they appear to be on the surface.. I wonder what his version of our story is..

Girls are so stupid, aren't they? Being w him before, I know how sweet his words could be, how easily deceived one could be. &i also know first hand the extent of pain he can give.. Sigh! I just hope he'll treat her good bah.

Everything is over for a reason.


On a side note, should I go ph tmr night? So the tempting lah! Anyway, to my dear friends and brothers, please spare me on sat. Don make me die! Hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers