Monday, June 8, 2009

Sat was spent Mahjonging in the afternoon w Bevan, Ken and Stanley the Zi Mo King. LOL. 2 Pots. After mj my cousin joined us and we headed to Ken's hse, wait for him to change.. And had dinner. Then we headed down to PH.

Met up w Ferlyn, Eugene and Kunming, my siaopeh brother. So steady come down acc me. HEHE. Waited for the rest to come.. Jiayi Audrey Guohao Patrick blah blah blah. Then Red the bday girl arrived w Jacey and co..

Camwhore camwhore. Went in at 11+ .. Hennessey + Martell + Beer + Flaming Lambo = high high in the sky. Hah!

Around 3 Qi De came down to find me tgt w his friend, and he sent me home after closing. Thanks :)

Concuss immediately after reaching home. Photos Taken:
















































Anyway, Happy Birthday Red darling~! Went to ur table a few times but u was always at the dancefloor! LOL. Hoped u enjoy urself yaaa. *hugs*

So much better off without you. I do not need you to care how i lead my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers