Thursday, December 3, 2009

bibibabibu

Woot, been 3498345345 yrs since i've updated my blog uh! Anyway, ling is a happy girl today! hahaa.

Went lunch w mr 1u today, hes also workin @ citi now. o.0 Went shopping and i bought shirts for daddy and big bro. haaa! Den went carrefour bought a pair of running shoes, and watermelon and barley -.- big small bags went back office. LOL. Nearly faint lor so heavy..

During work, receive a fanastic news! Shareen is gg start work @ citi too on fri! haha. Yay got free treat from her liao, since i intro-ed her. :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Its always good to have friends working nearby.

Then after work went to meet mr tootydada, andy @ Jurong Point ~ He wanted to buy wallet, so we went to wallet shop.. Eyed a keypouch, couldnt choose btwn red/pink.. In the end decided to buy the red one, then wanted pink one. ._. so troubled the sales person to help me change, end up pink no more!! #)($*)(#@$. So no choice took the red one, but i still want the pink oneee!

Soooo, we headed to Fish n Co for dinner, tooty's treat cos he dont believe me dat Chips in 'Fish & Chips' stands for fries! Soooo googled for him anddddd he has to treat me. HAAHA. Alot ppl treating me nowadays :X Then dragged him to go shoppin, threw all my stuffs to him to carry:x We walk here walk there nothing buy. Super reluctant to go home w/o gg home..

Sooooooooooo!!! Went to buy the something i've wanted for so long, Breaking Dawn! I've already read the 4 books in Twilight, but then i really really wanna collect the other 2 books! Haha. Any1 wanna buy me the other 2 for X'mas? :P

Soooooo, finally can go home liao. Haha! Cabbed home w Andy, thanks for e treat, and helping me carry all my stuffs, haha!

Super duper exhausted liao, reach home gave my parents and bro the gift, mommy wanted my keypouch and shoes ._. But that means i can go buy the pink one!! bahahaha. Dota 2 rounds, going to bed noww. Was damn busy at work today, therefore kinda tired..

Goodnight world, imy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers