Saturday, December 26, 2009

XMAS 2009!

Woots, I had an enjoyable xmas this yr really! :):) Had a mini buffet at work, last min order, so funny our food. From Sushi to teriyaki to char siew bao! ._. hehehe. But char siew bao was specially requested by me, my fave lor! Didnt know they rly go order. HAHA. Anyway, i forced every1 to tk pic while openin presents. HEHE.

I like my presents this yr :) Thanks to my dear colleagues and friends~ Can open z0o liao, pigs and cows and bears n pandas! haha!
















Went to meet my dear yiyi on wed at vivocity. We walked around whole of vivo 5 times i think. First 3 rounds was due to her request for Ding Tai Fung ._. 3 rounds ltr she finally realise vivo has no Ding Tai Fung and we walked to Harbourfront Center for Pastamania instead. We 2 people, ordered alot food sia.



Waaah! kua zhang. HAHA. Anyway, didnt manage to tk any pics w her as we were both crawling after the many rounds of attempts to buy presents. But some overdue photos taken at bugis that time haven upload, so here it is!







Hahahaha. Anyway, x'mas eve i stayed home, didnt wanted to go out and battle the crowds. Moreover sth happened that made me rly moodless. Sigh! And sorry to Wanyew that dint attend ur bday celebration, hope u enjoyed urself =)

On the day of xmas, met up w my dota clique, Andy, Ryan and Yuwen for some steamboat n singing session! Haha. quite sad la 4 of us only but it was fun! Sing til shiok, first time to Top One for me, quite okayy. Though the sound system abit chui, and i split Andy's lychee over the whole table :X







I had been whining the whole of x'mas that i wanted a santa hat~ and as we were leaving, we saw the waiters wearing santa hat. and Andy go and ask them for it, and actually managed to get me one!



Tada~! So ling was a happy girl ytd~ Hehehe, on e cab home, I was whining again. LOL. For some PRATA! Discuss here n there, we finally decided to go back to Ryan's place and then he drive us to have our prata. Heh! Then we debate over Timah or Batok. And i finally won! So off to batok's prata. HAHA.

Not v nice :( cos usually i eat banana and honey, but donno why ytd they added onions inside the prata. Which is a super nono for me! hurrr. So anyway, home sweet home after that. Thanks ryan for sending us back~

Really enjoyed myself this few days :) Merry xmas n happy boxing day to every1! =)

And to my dear girl yiyi: Cheer up baby girl! Im always here for u, just a phone call away. Dont think so much okayss, love yaa!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers