Sunday, December 13, 2009

Okok, my blog's not dying! Finally updating.. I think i forgot most of the stuffs i did since last updated. Haha.

I only remember last fri was supposed to meet ferlyn sweetie, end up she fly aeroplane. )($*)#($ Headed to tpy to meet up w tooty Andy and headed to town for subway. Haha! Addicted to subway lor. Huhu..

Sun went to Novena to celebrate Ken's birthday at Vienna. Wa piang, paid $42 to eat FRIED RICE and drink soup. HAHA. idiot! Pics:








Me with Linda!


Ken the birthday boy.


1u~


Jasmine~


Bevan~


TSO.


Anyway, last fri we had a mini relay game for our department at Citibank, my colleagues who took part dressed damn hiliariously.



LOL. Damn cute. Anyway, we got 2nd last ._. which was quite sad, but nevertheless, the process was damn fun!




Gavin looked lik a tiko peh right?!!!


Our very nice(and small) xmas tree!



Group photo, quite a few missing, but still, quite a nice photo taken with my phone! Haha.

Xmas is just round the corner, this yr has passed so quickly. Soon its time for my end of yr entry, seems like just weeks ago i've updated last yr's. Okayyy. End of update, I shall end here. Meeting my precious wanyi tmr :DDDD!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers