Monday, August 10, 2009

Happy National Day Singapore ^_^ Super busy weekend siaaa. Sat I went to meet Nacio, Junhao, Wanyew and Maogui at Lot1 for dinner ~ Then I headed to town, met up w Ferlyn, Ken, Zhiwei, Gavin, Jiayi, Patrick, Alson, Bevan, Elaine, Qianen &Owen for G.I.Joe!

Before the show started, I was craving for Starbucks and die die want to drink. Sooooooo! Dragged sweetie and zhiwei all the way to Paragon, only to find out it's closed. >.> Then dragged them all e way to Shaw to buy! HAHAHA. From cine all e way thr for 1 starbucks! Hehehehe. Then walked back, chatted outside cine for awhile and went in for our show!



Nice action, not much of a storyline though. After the movie.. Zhiwei Sweetie &Owen headed back to my place for MAHJONG! LOL. We, the mahjong addicts. Played til morning 9am ._. won 60c LOL!












So ytd was BBQ night w my TSOs. Owen came to fetch me and we went down to Yishun Dam to meet up w them. TSO FALL IN! Jiayi, Ken, Bevan, Elaine, Zhiwei, Owen, Sherwin, Patrick, Endrea, Alson, Justina, Brenda, Qianen. Owen so poor thing, cooked for us the whole night. Hah!

Played our drinking game after the food, waaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Eat nonstop lor.. 6 sausages at 1 go z_z Si Ken keep sabo me. Hah.. Lotsa fun man!! 4+ game over, waited for Matthew to come pick Brenda, and the guys were forcing those non-drivers to finish up the vodka. Lucky until my turn left aaaaaabit. :x Owen fetched me back after that ~

























Heading out for 'Where Got Ghost' later. I WAN TO DOTA..!


I don't know but
I think I maybe
Fallin' for you
Dropping so quickly
Maybe I should
Keep this to myself
Waiting 'til I
Know you better

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers