Thursday, August 6, 2009

Thought a little, just abit too much about the past tonight. Dont wish to say much here, guess my blog's nt really private afterall..
&i think about the past, while u took care of me when I was fever like how u took care of her, how u taught me mahjong like how u're gonna teach her. All of our memories that are gonna be taken over by those of u and her. &tonight i finally allowed myself, just a little bit, to miss u, to miss the past. &tonight i promise myself yet again, to stop reading, to stop torturing myself.

After work met up w Linda and had dinner and walked around. Laugh like crazy though I was feeling unwell. Came back to BPP and walked somemore. Jiayi, Elaine and Bevan came down to find us. Chit chat, and played monopoly ._.

Goodnight world, may the weekend come faster. Fri, date w Sweetie, finally getting back my precious(my hp)! Mahjong after that, Sat movie outing w my TSOs, Sun BBQ w TSOs, Mon movie :D

I miss bff. :(

There's so much I wish I could say to you, but I guess u're not ready to hear them. I'll wait :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers