Sunday, August 30, 2009

Hoooo! Fri i worked lik 16 hrs lor ._. morning + night combied. Nacio came over to Cosy to celebrate his bday, damn funny. Justin told him managed to book VIP room cos he knew the boss. HAHAHA. But actually is i help them book 1 XD Then i told him i couldnt attend his celebration cos I have to work that day..

Then i pop up, he so surprised! haha! He damn zai la. 1 martell 1 chivas 2 waterfall he didnt concuss. ._. haha! Justin and I appeared w the bday cake I bought out of nowhere suddenly.. Sooooo fun! haha. Pics still w justin.. Will upload soon =D

Anyway enjoyed myself dat night, got quite high! Haha. Reached home 8+ ._. and i was sooooooo shagged i didnt realise i didnt tk out my contacts even after i showered and slept. So i woke up and put on my specs for lik 1 hr before i realised. OMG! Hahaha.

Ytd also drank alot z_z Went BBDC with Bessy after work.. SO nice of me to acc her wait til 9+ for her briefing ._. Slept at 945am lol. My back was really aching, walk few steps suddenly will have sharp pains near my lower spine. Jialat..

Anw, tmr back to work again! August came to end just like that. Ohwelllll.

11 more days! :)





I love pandas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers