Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Fri:

Mahjong w Ken, Qianen, &Zhiwei. Owen took over Qianen aft 1 pot.. Mj until morn! =D

Sat:

Junhao came over and waited for me so long :X Then cabbed to fetch Justin and Wanyew before heading to Bellini Grande. Almost no free entry :x Sorry guys for being late! Kenyang, Eugene and Shalin joined~ Chill w them until the TSOs arrive, and headed to Liang Court's Mac to find them.

Met up w Jiayi, Endrea, Patrick, Owen, Bevan, Linda, Elaine, Sherwin, Audrey, Guohao. Was supposed to go Socialhse but it was SOOOOOOOOOOOO packed that even our guestlist was useless. LOL.

Headed str to PH instead. William Daniel Brian and Huixiang joined us. By the time we reached, Zhiwei the bday boy have already died (was only 12.30) Donno he went where. LOL. Waaa! All drink until high high in e sky. Bevan and Sherwin ~.~ I kept pushing my drinks to the guys, and in e end Jiayi and Huixiang also merlioned. Only Linda and I happily dancing away on the platform in our own world. LOL. Lazy update.. Pics:

Btw, happy birthday Endrea and Zhiwei! =D




















I want my movie date u =D Misses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers