Saturday, September 5, 2009

Fun night =D

Having hangover siaaa! I slept for 5 hrs and couldnt sleep anymore, WHY WHY WHY! I have serious lack of sleep my eyebags look horrendous!!!! School was soooooooooooooo boring, Exam is next week and this is what I do in lesson:



AHAHAHA. Anyway ytd took leave, had a good rest at home! But Kunming the siaopeh dragged me to Bugis and shop shop shop, ended up I went to work with tired soles. :( Wanted to catch G-Force, but the timing wasnt correct :| I wanna watch siaaaa! OMG lah so cuteeeeeeeee.





Anyway, during work Jianxing and co came Cosy, and I was playing games with them until I high high in the sky. LOL. Nacio came to join after his work :D Left tgt with them and Bessy :D










Mahjong session this sunday with Bessy Jianxing and Yong Zhen. Shiok lah! Haha. Looking forward to next week, payday + trip to malaysia, meeting BFF and catching up w someone I've not contacted for quite sometime, and best of all, he's coming back! :))))

I miss my gf :( *Neglected* HAHAHA. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers