Thursday, September 17, 2009

misses.

Lalalala~! Had a super good rest today, slept the whole day sia! shiooooooook.

Anyway Monday met up w Shar at PS for a quick dinner, thanks babe for coming to meet me &Sorry for ps-ing u after awhile! hehehe. Went to meet 1u and Justin, maogui and Pearly after dinner, and we went to watch 'Gamer' not bad show.. Just abit boring in e beginning..

After that we went to CofeeClub and chit chattt ~ and then headed down to Newton Circus for supper. WA JUSTIN ORDERED ALOT LAH! lol!




I ate lik 5 mouths then cannot eat alr. Haha. After that home sweet home :)

Tues met up w Mr 1u for dinner at BPP. Had craving for mini wok noodles but foodcourt dont have, so we walked to 163. CLOSED ._. so bo bian.. Eat others. Haha. Bumped into his friends, who found me familiar and mistaken me for 1u's gf.. Turned out he is adr's neighbour that's y found me v familiar. HAHA. idiot.

Anw 1u accompanied me back aft dinner.. and we managed to chat til 2+, best sia. Haha. By the end my eyes were alr closing while i was listening :x But really enjoyed the heart to heart chat we had <3

Wed, i was really a zombie at work. Haha. After work Tracey sent me to town, to meet up w Jiayi, Guohao and Audrey.. 1u and maogui joined us shortly, and we headed to CommCentre to get GH's iphone repaired.

Patrick joined us shortly and he, 1u maogui and i headed to cine to have our dinner, where elaine and bevan joined us later.. Then sit down chit chat awhile. The rest left to go coffee club while 1u sent me home (:

Tmr's BTT. super nervous la, even more nervous than my exam. LOL. Meeting 1u aft BTT and bff yiyi after that. YAY-NESS!

Anyway im currently in the process of changing my blogskin.. Too long alr this skin! But everytime i change, i always find the previous one nicer. JIALAT!

I wish happy moments will last. Im happy enough this way. (: miss u, xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers