Monday, September 21, 2009

Long weekend is over ):

Anyway I am very sad cos i failed my btt ._. LOL. Didnt study for it at all. lol. After my BTT on friday went over to Bangkit to meet 1u for lunch.. Then went home to change and meet up with my dearest yiyi at town =D

Camwhore sessions and heart to heart talks make my day (:









After meeting her, went to work. Halfway Jianxing and his friends came to celebrate his friend, Chris' birthday..

Laopa was soooooooo nice to them, treated bday boy one waterfall and cocktail shots.. Drink until bday boy high high in e sky.

It was also Snow's Birthday~ (:




Birthday boy &GF drinking Flaming..







End Result...




Haha! Cool right. So sat woke up met Mr 1u for lunch, then was slacking at home til time to go work again, he went to Lot 1 to find Justin and Junhao while i went to work..

I didnt drink a single drop of alcohol on sat, zai! Haha! Siam very fast. :x Went Beauty World to meet up w 1u jh and jw after work, and home sweet home (:

Spent Sunday slacking at home w 1u.. Mahjong w my cousin and mommy at night. 1u's first time play mj siol. Haha! Played til 3+ then went over his place, he playin w his new bikeeee. Driving around Bangkit carpark w/o helmet -.- I was laughing like crazy on e bike laa. lol. Managed to kidnap his PSP back to my hse HEHEHE.

Tmr's work again. Gosh. Boring.

What's on my mind; I dont know how to put them into words. Something's wrong somewhere, but i cant seem to understand what is. ):

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers