Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Woots, here to update my blog. Long long entry..

Okay, anw fri met up w Linda after work at Tamp 1, Owen joined us.. Had pastamania! After that headed down to airport.. Otw there, Linda and I camwhore lik its our first time to the airport. Met up w 1u and his friends there to send Justin off. Had a "final smoke" tgt and off he goes!







Justin: Tc of urself over there alright! We'll b waitin for u to come back! haha. Seeya 1 yr ltr..

Ok so after the movie, we headed to town for "Phobia 2" with the TSOs. Met up w Ken, Jiayi, Guohao, Audrey. The show was niceeee! Not v scary but the last story had me laughing so much i nearly cried. LOL. Rated 4/5 (:

After the show, had supper at Bukit Timah with J&K and home sweet home after that..

Sat woke up lateeeeeeee in e evening, and headed to 1u's cousin's wedding dinner tgt w his family! Was really really paiseh over there, everyone keep teasing us. Haha.. Anyway there was a waitress there, ATTITUDE DAMN F-UP! Keep rushing us to finish our food, we havent eat finish wanna clear our chopsticks all that away alr. WTH!

Bahhh. After the dinner, headed back to my place for mahjong with my brother and cousin! WA! I ZO MI DA 3 YUAN LEHS!!!!!!!!! First time, is so the happy can?!



SHIOK ONE! Somemore last bai ban! Hehehe. I love baiban! :X

Anyway, headed back to 1u's place and Sentosa w TSO on SUN! Was so late, cos 1u and i couldnt wake up. Haha.. Met up w Patrick, Ken, Jiayi, Sherwin, Linda, and Bevan! Nan de I went w them, enjoyed myself (: Long long 1 time i dont mind la! hehehehe. Pics at Facebook, i lazy upload. I think we took close to 300 pics. LOL



Love this pic (: Thanks to Hen the photographer. :x

Anyway, dinner at vivo after that, bumped into Owen at vivo! HAHA. Went back with him and 1u, and then ended up 1u wanted mahjong, so fetched maogui over. -.- Ended up slept at 3.30. REALLY DAMN SHAG LO. Try sleeping for 3 hrs then go sentosa whole day and then still mahjong. LOL.

Then ytd met 1u Ken Jiayi Bevan Elaine and Alson for supper at Batok! HEHEHE. And just got back from meeting ken jiayi and guohao at 1u's place. Haha. I noe my update getting abit anyhow because i am really tired and i am lazy to update anymore so i shall end abruptly. Bye.

I really felt so happy during the wedding dinner.. But somehow, there always seem to be something missing. Im trying to find e right words and the right time to tell u what's been on my mind, but sometimes, i cant even fathom whats gg on in my brain! Sigh.. No matter what, i just wanna say, i cherish each and every moment spent w u. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers