Sunday, September 13, 2009

Nice weekend I had! Thurs was spent meeting up w Shareen BELOVED(forced) for some catching up! Long time since I saw her. The last time was donno how many mths ago laaa! We went Fep for some shopping, and walked over to ION. Then went to PS :)

We never fail to camwhore whenever we are together!









Fri 1u came over my place and gave me the gifts he bought in Taiwan. Thanks sweetie (: Then we headed to Lot 1 for Final Destination 4. Nearly could not watch cos i didnt bring my IC. I DON LOOK 18 MEH! LOL. The show was a total waste of time :x sooooo boliao.

Then we headed back to my place for dinner w my parents (: Taught him how to mahjong! HAHA. Then halfway, Owen texted, asking for mj session! Haha.. Sooooo, owen, maogui and owen's friend came over for mj. Poor 1u watched us through the whole night..

Sooooo! Sat woke up, went to Josh's Bday celebration with Ken, Jiayi, 1u &Bevan.. All e way to Bedok! Stef was so sweet to invite all the BH and blindfold him, what a nice surprise! It was damn long since the BH gathered, almost everyone was thr except Alson who was at work.. Kel, Guoxuan, Baoloon, Mel, Jack all came! Ferlyn and Kerlyn was thr as well! Woots.

Bevan, 1u and I left first, and 1u headed home to change while I went over to Bv's, waited for him to change before gg back to my place..

He waited for me to change, and Elaine and 1u came over.. Then we drank vodka until high high in e sky b4 hitting PH. I REALLY REALLY C A N N O T DRINK VODKA! ARGH! 2 cups and i bth alr. LOL! Si Bevan keep making me drink. IDIOT!

So cabbed down to PH, met up w Patrick, Endrea, Alson and Kunming.. Endrea arrived at PH drunk!! They finished up e rest of the vodka.. Opened one Martell, and i sobered up aft drinkin martell instead. LOL! Specially ordered one flaming for mr 1u, bevan and i supposed to share with him but we 2 gei gei & nv drink. LOL!!!! Ended up he drank most of it :X He was damn high ytd, lol.

So after that cabbed home w 1u, and he concussed. Noob! LOL. Pics with e rest, upload again. Going to play mj with my family now, bye.

Im happy that u can share with me ur thoughts! Initially was a little upset to hear ur words, but then i do want u to b urself when u're with me.. &have more confidence in urself sweets! Lets just take things for now. Don wish to think too much, jus wanna enjoy moments w u while they last. (: Y

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers